No budget to remodel the whole kitchen? Want to give your kitchen a facelift without major construction?
Your answer: cabinet refacing.
Cabinet Refacing is a great option if you:
- want to keep the same kitchen layout
- like the quality or floorplan of your cabinets but not the color
- want to keep using your kitchen through the process
- want to save money compared to a complete replacement
- want a speedy solution to meet your tight schedule
How does it work? Cabinet refacing involves a combination of:
- replacing, refinishing, or veneering visible parts of your cabinets
- replacing cabinet doors and drawer fronts with the look of your choice
- updating cabinetry trim
- new cabinet hardware
Saving you the time, money, and commitment of a full remodel, cabinet refacing might just be the right fit for your timeline and budget!
See a beauitful example of an Apple Valley kitchen with cabinets refaced in a soft cream color here. Simply gorgeous!
Here at The Cabinet Store we offer full cabinet refacing services as an affordable way to transform your outdated kitchen into an amazing one! New cabinet trim and hardware are even complimentary with your cabinet reface job. Contact us with questions or to get the cabinet reface process started. Serving Apple Valley, Eagan, Bloomington, and the greater Twin Cities MN area!