These Apple Valley homeowners revived their 1990s home in just 8 weeks with a remodel that involved most of the main floor, including the kitchen. Wanting to escape the “cookie cutter” builder-grade look that their kitchen portrayed, they turned to us here at The Cabinet Store (alongside Schaeffer Contracting) to help them design a kitchen that reflected their own style and personality.
- The kitchen boasted natural Maple cabinets and floors of the same color, typical of the 90s.
- Outdated laminate countertops with a wood edge were dull and uninviting.
- A diy attempt at jazzing up the kitchen by adding beadboard and paint to the island just wasn’t cutting it.
- The new Showplace Wood cabinets in Breckenridge style are sleek and sophisticated. The two tone effect gives the kitchen a custom look with Soft Cream on the uppers and Cherry on the lower cabinets.
- A beautiful new fireplace mantle in rustic alder with a Vintage Driftwood finish gives the room beyond the kitchen personality and depth.
- The new countertops are high quality, elegant, and practical – Cambria in Torquay is on the perimeter with granite being featured on the island.
- Cabinets that were previously over the old desk have been recycled, finding a new home in their laundry room!
- The old hardwood was replaced with warm-colored tile.
The homeowners couldn’t be more happy that they made the leap and transformed not only their kitchen, but a huge part of their home. They’ve made it their own! Check out the before & after photos below…
The Cabinet Store specializes in cabinetry, countertops, and more for Apple Valley MN and the Twin Cities area. With designers on staff and amazing 3D software we can help you design a kitchen that’s all you! Get in touch today.