These homeowners decided it was time to transform their entire main level, and that meant good things in store for the kitchen.
Believe it or not, this now amazingly open kitchen was previously a small u-shaped space with dingy cabinets and drawers that were literally falling apart. These homeowners wanted a transformation that would work for their busy family, including lots of surface space for working at (check out that kitchen island!). Next on the list? It should be beautiful as well.
This extensive renovation included:
- Walls being removed to open up the space
- Countryside cabinets in Rustic Alder, with an Auburn stain
- Cambria countertops — Buckingham on the island, and Collybrooke on the perimeter
- Decorative elements in the design: incorporating glass doors, open shelves, and a wine rack, as well as bumping out the cabinets around the cooktop for an architectural accent
- Amazing storage features, like pull-out drawers, a tuck-away trash can cabinet, a storage cubby for the microwave, the wine rack slots, easy to access shelving, and so much more!
We think you’ll agree that this new kitchen is now not only spacious and organized, but relaxing and elegant as well. We know the homeowners do! Take a peek…
Whether you’re ready to open up your space and create your dream kitchen, or just want to work with the layout you already have for an affordable update, we can help. Connect with us here at The Cabinet Store today! Located in Apple Valley, and serving the Twin Cities area and beyond.