You are important! Your project is important. And you should feel that way when shopping for new cabinetry or making any major investment in your home.
Have you ever walked into a store and not received the attention you deserved? Or felt blown off entirely? Here is a checklist of questions to consider when working with a kitchen sales associate or shopping for your home or kitchen remodel project:
- Is the showroom clean and organized?
- Are the members of the sales staff professional in appearance?
- Are they friendly and willing to listen to your wants and needs?
- Do they have a lot of experience? It’s ok to ask them how long they’ve been part of their industry.
- Do they take notes and ask appropriate questions?
- Do they take the time to explain the products and services of their company clearly to you?
- Do they establish a timeline for your project, all the way from quotes to finished product?
- Do they communicate well from then on out? This is very important – can they be reached easily and do they get back to you in a timely manner?
Use these questions as a tool to make sure you have the best experience possible as you begin shopping around for your home cabinetry or remodeling project.
At The Cabinet Store we know that first impressions last forever! We want to make your first impression of us (as well as your on-going experience!) nothing but the best. We know it is a privilege to have the opportunity to serve you. We hope you’ll stop in soon and let one of our associates treat you to an excellent customer service experience in the world of kitchen cabinetry and home storage solutions.